Graphic Designer and Illustrator located in Eau Claire Wisconsin. I attended the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire where I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration. I am continuing my education at Full Sail University for a Masters in Media Design. I started in May 2016 and will be graduating in April 2017.
In my free time with my partner in life and business Matt Larson have been building a Web Design and Development Company located in Eau Claire, WI Web Elements LLC. Simple, usable design that meets the clients needs is the goal of our business.
While I enjoy Graphic Design, my true passion lies in the Finer Arts. I'm currently enjoying the beauty of nature in ink, watercolor, and digital coloring.
- Illustration BFA; University of Wisconsin Eau Claire (2006-2010)
- Media Design MFA; Full Sail University, Florida (2016-2017)
- Smart Responsive Design Patterns
- Wireframing for UX Design
- Web Design Essentials:Creating Homepages that Drive Results
- Mastering Inking: Basic & Pro Tips
- Poster Design: Textures & Halftones for Screen Printing
- Graphic Design Intern; Eau Claire Children's Theatre (May 2017-August 2017)
- Graphic Designer; Web Elements, LLC. (2016-Present)
- Merchandising Graphic Designer; Menards (2015-2016)
- Area Team Leader; Goodwill NCW (2013-2015)
- Guest Service Team Leader; Target (2008-2015)
- HTML & CSS